July 5, 2011 5 Comments
I’m very happy to announce that shortly after my post this morning about Google+, my invite was finally accepted and I am now on Google+! Of course, this means that I can start inviting people, and I’m prepared to do just that!
Beginning now and running until next Friday, July 15, 2011, I will send out a maximum of 15 invites per day! To be eligible, you must simply post a comment on any of the content posted on Digital Lust. Comments must have some kind of response to the topic at hand. Just asking for an invite will not be accepted!. Be sure to include your email address in the post, too. At the end of the day, I will review comments and select who will win that day’s invites. I will also soon announce a second giveaway that will be based on my Twitter account, so be sure to follow @DigiLust for more information on that giveaway.
Google+ is looking to be a very promising social experiment, and I’m looking forward to being able to share that experiment with you! Be sure to come back and join the conversation!
1. Only one entry per email address, per day.
2. To be eligible, participant must post a comment on a Digital Lust post, of at least 50 words, relating to the topic discussed in the post.
3. Participant must include email address (must be a Gmail account) in their post.
4. Winners will be announced on Digital Lust nightly, and invites will immediately be sent. Please allow up to 72 hours for invite to arrive, as Google does not send them immediately. Receipt of invite does not guarantee immediate entrance to Google+ service.
5. All winning participants will be excluded from future daily Google+ Giveaway drawings.